24 November, 2003

CAT leaked

I am enjoying this blog business, though it would take some time for me to really open up ( it still feels a little uncomfortable !!). This CAT paper leak has got the entire MBA community's toungues wagging. I too must add my tuppence worth. C'mon, such things have been happening in India from a long time. It the first time CAT has been caught. Nothing extrodinary. No one is going to suspect the caliber of us IIMites ( may be for a few days, but thats all ).

We have a course Business Ethics. Its unique to our IIM, and is quite interesting ( i hope my friends dont read this !!). The articles are good to read, though i always wonder what i would have done in those situations of ethical dilemmas. Difficult to say.

Accounting is one subject whose very exsistence itself is a great puzzle to me. ( Regardless of its stated benefits, i am not convinced ). Even for adding and multiplying our proff says write " Statement showing Computations Of Cost Variance ". I find it funny ( though not in the exam hall ). And this prof cracks the same joke 4 times , and always with a straight face ( we let him have his 15 seconds of fame !!!!)
I am sure people reading this would find my usage of brackets, quite uneconomical. But it think they accurately potray my thoughts. I think in brackets, that is, something goes in my mind and then i find something that contradicts it or feel i must explain it. ( well i am sure i cannot be cured !!!!!!!)

No comments: