03 December, 2003

Projects

One hell of a week, this is. After having enjoyed the whole term, now is the pay back time. I am awake till 3 AM daily ( if i tell this to my Engg college friends they would never beleive me !!!!). OR, OB, ME......But it will end this week. Next week will be free and then exams ( which again will be free !!!!). Our OB presentation had the highest number of models fitted. Mention any topic and we have a model ( All this after visiting the organisation only twice !!! ).We even had one that surprised our proff...we had taken it from a knowledge management journal ( i hope she was impressed ).

My friend Ani's fame is increasing day by day ( or should i say infamy !!! )
He is a cool guy, always ready to submit himself so that people use him to amuse themselves. ( that requires a great attitude ... HATS OFF ANI )
well, i have already wasted a lot of time.. got to go...ME and OR are waiting for me.

No comments: